All about apples
Did you know?
- A medium-sized apple stands for one of the five daily-recommended portions vegetables and fruit.
- A medium-sized apple contains 15 % of the daily-recommended quantity vitamin C.
- The fructoses in apples are digested slowly and keep the energy level up for a longer time.
- A medium-sized apple contains hardly 47 calories and 0,1 g fat.
- It is thoroughly a natural product, healthy for the metabolism in general and for the digestion in particular.
- An apple is a snack rich in vitamins, healthy for young and old, at home and outside.
- Apples are also good when you're on a diet and they are also very seasoning in salads and other fruity meals.
- Most of the vitamines are found in the peel. That’s why apples are best eaten unpeeled.
Enzafruit New Zealand apples are so unique because:
- you eat a freshly picked apple
- they are healthy and rich in vitamins
- they are grown in an ideal climate
- they are strictly selected and provided with the ENZA quality label
- they are fresh, juicy and crunchy